Roberto Panetta is a regularly speaker and panellist at conferences and seminars in Italy and abroad on matters pertaining to civil law, arbitration and ADR.
- Comparison between modes of ADR in construction projects, 19 September 2022, Sydney, Australia
- The right of ownership in the construction of movable and immovable goods. The case for circularity, 24 October 2019, Delft, The Netherlands;
- Responsabilità medica. Dato normativo ed esperienze sul campo, 28 May 2019, L. Bocconi University;
- Subcontracting in the European Public Procurement. The Italian Scenario, 26 October 2018, University of Bucharest, as part of the Annual ESCL Conference representing Italy.
- Lessons learned from other climbing adventures, 25 May 2018, as part of the DRBF Tokyo 2018 – 18th Annual International Conference and Workshops, Tokyo, Japan;
- New FIDIC Rules, 4 May 2018, as part of the Conference dedicated to Dispute Avoidance in Construction organised by the Luiss Guido Carli University in Rome;
- Contratti di scambio e prestazioni di servizi, 13 April 2018, as part of the Annual Conference of the Associazione Civilisti Italiani held at Roma Tre University.
- Internet e reputazione aziendale, 6 November 2017, Milan;
- Philosophical Underpinnings of Standard Form Construction Contracts in the United States, 23 October 2017, L. Bocconi University, Milan;
- La circolazione transfrontaliera dei dati personali e il rapporto con gli USA, 24 May 2017, Brescia;
- Hard Brexit: the impact on the legal profession and on trade in Europe, held on 11 May 2017 at the L. Bocconi University, Milan;
- Clausole di prevenzione delle liti in appalto, 11 May 2017, Milan;
- Dispute Boards as Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism, seminar as part of the II level Master Course in International Construction Management, 20 May 2016, Politecnico di Milano;
- FIDIC Contracts in the Construction Industry, seminar as part of the II level Master Course in International Construction Management, 6 May 2015, Politecnico di Milano;
- Le tutele giuridiche dei beni culturali, 11 September 2015, Matera;
- Uncitral Model Law, in ESCL Conference ‘Construction Contract, Arbitration and ADR’, 10 April 2014, L. Bocconi Univeristy, Milan;
- La vendita di partecipazioni soci soci, seminar as part of the Advanced Training Course for Corporate Lawyers, 25 November 2013, L. Bocconi University, Milan;
- The liability pursuant to article 1669 of the Italian Civil Code. The ‘polizza decennale postuma’, in ESCL Conference ‘Builder’s liability and insurances in Europe’, 4 October 2013, Paris;
- La legge applicabile al merito negli arbitrati internazionali, Seminar in honour of Giorgio De Nova, 12 April 2013, The Sapienza University of Rome;
- Alternative Dispute Resolution for Cultural Property Disputes, 25 March 2013, Maastricht University.